Stan's Flow EX3 Tubeless 29" Wheels.
- A new level of reliability for Enduro, Downhill, and Trail bikes
- Flow EX3, 29/33mm internal/external width, disc specific aluminum clincher rim featuring a Tiebeam triple-cavity internal structure and Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS front and rear disc hubs features a 6 pawl, 36 point, 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration. Neo OS rear hubs roll on steel axles for increased durability
- Double butted spokes with black Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear wheels available in HG 8-11sp for Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain compatible cassettes or XD for SRAM XD driver compatible cassettes
- *Front 15x110mm TA to 20x110mm Boost TA conversion kit included
- Additional front and rear axle conversion kits sold separately
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Internal Rim Width: 29mm
Neo OS with durasync
Axle Spacing Mm:
15 x 110mm
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2019