Stan's Flow EX3 Tubeless Front Wheels.
- A new level of reliability for Enduro, Downhill, and Trail bikes
- Flow EX3, 29/33mm internal/external width, disc specific aluminum clincher rim featuring a Tiebeam triple-cavity internal structure and Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS disc hub with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Neo OS rear hubs roll on steel axles for increased durability
- Double butted spokes with black Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Wheel Size: 27.5" or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 584 or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo OS
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 110mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Stan's Flow EX3 (17.9mm Depth)
Rim Width: 29mm (Internal), 32.6mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 932g (27.5"), 981g (29")
- pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve
- 15x110mm OS front wheels include an additional set of 20mm OS boost end caps
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Friday, March 4, 2022