Stan's Flow EX3 Tubeless rear wheel, featuring a 29mm internal rim width, and Stans Neo OS hub.
- Flow EX3, 29/33mm internal/external width, disc specific aluminum clincher rim featuring a Tiebeam triple-cavity internal structure and Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo OS rear disc hub features a 6 pawl, 36 point, 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Neo OS rear hubs roll on steel axles for increased durability
- Double butted pokes with black Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Wheel Size: 27.5" or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 584 or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo OS (Durasync)
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 142mm or 12 x 148mm (Boost)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM (8, 9, & 10 Speed, 11 Speed Mountain) or SRAM XD
Rim: Stan's Flow EX3 (17.9mm Depth)
Rim Width: 29mm (Internal), 32.6mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 1085g (27.5"), 1134g (29")
Note: Sram XD drivers are only compatible with XD cassettes, not XDR cassettes.
This product was added to our catalog on November 29, 2019