Stan's Flow MK3 Tubeless Rear Wheels.
- A more than capable wheelset that can handle World Cup DH courses and heavy duty trail use
- Flow MK3 disc specific aluminum clincher rim features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc rear hub features a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
Wheel Size: 26", 27.5", or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 559, 584, or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo (Durasync)
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 142mm, 12 x 148mm (Boost), 12 x 150mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM (8, 9, & 10 Speed, 11 Speed Mountain) or SRAM XD
Rim: Stan's Flow MK3 (16.1mm Depth)
Rim Width: 29mm (Internal), 32.3mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 930g (26"), 958g (27.5"), 1013g (29")
- Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve
- SRAM XD and Shimano HG 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2019