Stolen 2022 Overlord 20" BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Stolen Overlord is a BMX bike for all hours. Featuring 3M reflective material on the seat and tires, this bike really “pops” making it not only great looking, but safe too. A high-tensile steel frame provides the backbone for this durable workhorse and with two pegs included and a Thermalite guard sprocket, this bike just wants to be put through its paces. Sealed bearings all around mean that this bike is smooth as butter and the Fiction Atlas Tires are grippy enough to rail confidently around any corner. The Snow Blind White color scheme embraces the light and with the reflectivity, there is no question you will stand out in the crowd. With a toptube length of 20.75”, this bike will fit most riders from 5’9” to 6’0”.
- Frame: Hand-Welded 1020 Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, Standard Headtube, Top & Down Tube Gussets
- Fork: Tapered Legs w/ One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor Top-Cap
- Headset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated
- Stem: Fiction Spartan Top Load (52mm Reach)
- Bars: Tallboy 2-Piece (HiTen Steel) (9.00" Rise)
- Grips: Stolen Loot w/ Vortex Rubber Bar Ends (160mm)
- Cranks: Fiction Zeus 3-Piece Tubular 4130 Chromoly, 8 Spline w/ Chromoly Spindle (170mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Fiction Mythos w/ Chromoly Spindles
- Sprocket: Stolen 25 Tooth w/ SUMO Guard (Alloy)
- Chain: Z-410 (Black)
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed (3/8" axle)
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage 6061 Alloy Cassette (14mm Chromoly Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth Sealed, 1-Piece Chromoly
- Front Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- Rear Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
- Front Tire: Fiction Atlas 20 x 2.30"
- Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas 20 x 2.30"
- Seat: Fiction Brutus combo Seat w/ Integrated Post
- Seat Post: Alloy Combo (25.4mm) (200mm)
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Brake Lever: APSE Alloy (Hinged Clamp)
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-Brake
- Gyro Tabs:Not Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: Pegs (4)
- Color: Snow Blind White
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.75"
- Headtube Angle: 74.5°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Sizing Guideline:
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2022