Sunday's Discovery team frame features short chainstays, a tall bottom bracket, a long head tube and small hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. Simplicity rules on the Discovery. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting. Removable brake hardware and Gyro compatible as well.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal
13.25" - 13.5"
Seat Post Size:
Color: Matte Translucent Black
5 lbs (20.75" TopTube)
This product was added to our catalog on April 27, 2020