The Suomy Glider Helmet is a high performance aero helmet, developed in the wind tunnel. Small, light, comfortable, and well balanced, without sacrificing the maximum safety and performance Suomy is known for. The SMC (Suomy Minimum Contact) System creates a gap between the head and the helmet, which provides extreme comfort. With 19 ventilation holes in variable directions, you get optimized airflow to keep you cool. The bi-directional fit system has micro adjustments as well as a horizontally and vertically adjusting rear fit system. Removable and washable padding lets you race hard and still keep the helmet fresh. To top it off, this Italian styled helmet truly looks fast! Don't underestimate the power of style.
- High performing aero helmet, developed in the wind tunnel
- SMC System creates a gap between the head and the helmet, which guarantees maximum comfort
- Made with in-molding technology, outer shell made of polycarbonate and inner shell in eps
- 19 ventilation holes in variable direction to optimize airflow
- Adjustable bi-directional system with 3 vertical positions and side micrometric adjustment
- Adjustable rear fit system with 4 vertical and 2 horizontal settings
- Removable and washable padding, available in different thicknesses
- Anti bacteria, anti-smell inner padding
- Lower protective ring along the bottom edge of helmet.
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Suomy Crash Replacement Program
Centimeter: 54-58 (S/M), 59-52 (L/XL)
Inches: 21.25-22.83 (S/M), 23.25-24.5 (L/XL)
Weight (grams): 230 (S/M), 240 (L/XL)