The SUPERCROSS Envy RS7 24" BMX Race Bike Frame is made out of a special blend of 7005 ULR Ultra Light triple butted custom aluminum tubing that evolved from working with the exclusive Easton Tubesets for over ten years making this frame stiffer, stronger, and lighter. While using this 7005 aluminum tubing is nothing new for SUPERCROSS, the Envy RS7 frame has designs that it make it evolutionary. Wider flared seat masts create faster launches, a stronger and lighter headtube, and cold forged dropouts and bottom bracket shells to increase strength and durability. All of these features create a better ride and longer lasting frame.
- Wider flared seat masts provide better bottom bracket support making for faster launches
- Refined butting profiles to minimize weight while maximizing strength and stiffness
- Redesigned head tube shape reduces damage from airlines while increasing strength and reducing weight
- 3D CNC'd and cold forged dropouts
- Cold forged bottom bracket shells with cold rolled threads
|Size||Toptube||Chainstay||Headtube||Seattube||BB Height||Post Size||Fork||Wheel Size||Weight|
|Junior 24"||19.25"||14.2"||73.5°||69.3°||11.2||22.2mm||1" Threadless||24x1-1/8"||2lbs 2oz
|Expert 24"||20.5"||15"||73.5°||63.9°||11.2"||22.2mm||1" Threadless||24x1-3/8"||2lbs 8oz
|Expert XL 24"||21"||14.75"||73.5°||70°||11.6"||22.2mm||1" Threadless||24x1-3/8"||2lbs 10oz
||21.5"||15.3"||73.5°||70°||11.6"||27.2mm||1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered||24x1.75"||2lbs 15.8oz|
|Pro XL 24"
||22"||15.3"||73.5°||70°||11.6"||27.2mm||1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered||24x1.75"||3lbs 1.2oz
|Pro XXL 24"||22.5"||15.3"||73.5°||70°||11.6"||27.2mm||1-1/8"-1.5" Tapered||24x1.74|
- Specifications will vary depending upon your choice of Fork, Tire and Rim selection. Measurements are based off of a Supercross Fork and equal size (ie. 24" front and rear) tire combination. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- All weights are measured on a UPS Calibrated Scale. Weights will vary depending upon the amount of powdercoat and the amount of filler rod used on a particular frame. Polished Frames and Anodized Frames are the lightest as there is no paint. Weights and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Pro Sized and Larger Frames have the LUG behind the BB shell for the increased Stiffness. Smaller Frames, Expert XXL and down, have a tube brace, but the Chain Stays are welded directly to the BB shell without the boxing.