S-Works EVO Vent Mountain Bike Shoes
S-Works Vent Evo
Introducing the new S-Works vent evo shoe from specialized
This product combines Specialize’s S-Works Vent upper with their race winning S-Works Recon outsole to create a one-of-a-kind shoe perfect for long hot days in the saddle. This is the ultimate gravel racing product for hot summer races.
Built with Purpose
Backed by Science. S-Work’s Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
- The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entire-new, engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation.
- Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema® Mesh to keep strong-hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power
Stiffness Index 13.0
- Their stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- For power transfer, their PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration. Pair that with two independent, alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee, and you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Two independent, alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee so you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.