Terry Breakaway Knicker features include sculpted 6 panels with moderate compression fit; wide, elastic-free waistband; 2-inch elastic-free leg bands; flat seam stitching; higher rear rise; Italian Fleet chamois and 18-inch inseam. Made in the USA.
When our Breakaway Short was awarded Editor’s Choice by Bicycling magazine, Terry knew we should also offer it in a longer length for more coverage and seasonal usability. The Breakaway Knicker is now one of their most popular bottoms and is made of a silky, lightweight fabric that will allow you to use it comfortably in a wide variety of temperatures without overheating or getting sunburned.
Fleet Chamois Made in Italy using Elastic Interface Technology, this 4-way stretch pad with soft wings provides excellent freedom of movement on the saddle, protection for sensitive areas, and a great fit inside your shorts so you can walk around in comfort. Seamless construction; multi-density foam padding; light, smooth microfiber fabric that reduces bulk at inner thigh to reduce chafing.
- 6 panels with moderate compression fit
- Wide, elastic-free waistband
- 2 inch elastic-free leg bands
- flat seam stitching
- Higher rear rise
- Italian Fleet chamois
- Made in the USA
Inseam: 18" (Size M)
- Wash only in delicate cycle at 86 degrees
- Remove your shorts and launder asap for best results as residual sweat will damage the chamois
- Use neutral, non-aggressive detergents
- Keep like colors together & avoid dryers
- If you use chamois butters or creams, your garment’s ability to wick moisture will be greatly reduced and the durability of your chamois may be compromised