Terry Breakaway Knicker features include sculpted 6 panels with moderate compression fit; wide, elastic-free waistband; 2 inch elastic-free leg bands; flat seam stitching; higher rear rise; Italian Fleet chamois and 18 inch inseam. Made in the USA.
When our Breakaway Short was awarded Editor’s Choice by Bicycling magazine, Terry knew we should also offer it in a longer length for more coverage and seasonal usability. The Breakaway Knicker is now one of their most popular bottoms and is made of a silky, lightweight fabric that will allow you to use it comfortably in a wide variety of temperatures without overheating or getting sunburned.
Fleet Chamois Made in Italy using Elastic Interface Technology, this 4-way stretch pad with soft wings provides excellent freedom of movement on the saddle, protection for sensitive areas and great fit inside your shorts so you can walk around in comfort. Seamless construction; multi-density foam padding; light, smooth microfiber fabric that reduces bulk at inner thigh to reduce chafing.
- 6 panels with moderate compression fit
- Wide, elastic-free waistband
- 2 inch elastic-free leg bands
- flat seam stitching
- Higher rear rise
- Italian Fleet chamois
- Made in the USA
Fabric: 77% Nylon / 23% Spandex
How to care for your capri/chamois:
- Wash only in delicate cycle at 86 degrees
- Remove your shorts and launder asap for best results as residual sweat will damage the chamois
- Use neutral, non-aggressive detergents
- Keep like colors together & avoid dryers
- If you use chamois butters or creams, your garment’s ability to wick moisture will be greatly reduced and the durability of your chamois may be compromised.
This product was added to our catalog on March 10, 2020