Terry Women's Bella Short is one of the best cycling shorts available to women. Universally loved for its style, fit and all-day comfort, the Bella has all the best features and just the right level of compression. Six curvy flat-stitched panels; wide, elastic-free front waist yoke; soft, matte performance fabric with a high spandex content for muscle compression; silicone Terry leg gripper. Choose Bella if you want the best bike short made for women, ride frequently and aggressively, and like to support products made in the USA.
Flex Air Chamois
Made in Italy using Elastic Interface Technology, this 4-way stretch pad provides freedom of movement on the saddle, protection for sensitive areas and great fit inside your shorts so you can walk around without it creeping up on you. Completely perforated for increased breathability.
Bicycling Magazine Editor’s Choice
Our female testers had a tough decision to make, but ultimately voted the Bella Short their fave for features such as its distinctive hot-pink perforated chamois, which delivered on its promise for increased comfort and breathability by wicking away moisture so riders didn’t feel like ‘I’d wet my shorts after a ride’. The nylon/spandex fabric felt slick and fast, with dark pink or grey stitching that provided just the right amount of flair. The nonelastic front waist should be the standard for shorts: It gives a bib-like feel without the hassle of straps or the bathroom antics of bibs. Also, the fit is good, as it always is with Terry, and the silicone grippers were itch-free. Bicycling magazine.
- Regular version with a 8.5" inseam
- Six curvy flat-stitched panels
- Wide, elastic-free front waist yoke
- Matte performance fabric with a high spandex content for muscle compression
- Silicone Terry leg gripper
Fabric: Matte Performance
Chamois: Flex Air
- Wash only in delicate cycle at 86 degrees
- Remove your shorts and launder asap for best results as residual sweat will damage the chamois
- Use neutral, non-aggressive detergents
- Keep like colors together & avoid dryers
- If you use chamois butters or creams, your garment’s ability to wick moisture will be greatly reduced and the durability of your chamois may be compromised.
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2021