The Terry Women's Soleil UPF 50+ Long Finger Gloves improve the fit against the handlebars without compromising on padding comfort and provide the highest level of sun protection using the lightest weight fabric possible. The Soleil Gloves introduce a unique 3D patterned palm that helps to eliminate excess bunching while following the natural curves of the hand. This design concept is an effective, articulated approach to fit and forms more ergonomically against the handlebars. In addition, the palms have a center mesh panel for excellent breathability, high abrasion palm suede that wraps to the back of the hand (no side seam) for comfort on the handlebar hoods, and strategically-placed padding for vibration dampening. Backs of the hands are made of UPF 50+ Soleil sun protective fabric, light enough for 90º+ days.
Like this color? Coordinate your kit with matching accessories.
- Back of hand: 88% micropoly / 12% spandex
- Fabric is lightweight, moisture-wicking, and UPF 50+
- Mesh fourchettes between fingers reduce bulk and add breathability
- Ax suede high abrasion palm suede wraps to the back of the hand (no side seam) for comfort on the handlebar hoods
- 3D articulated palm construction combines brushed tricot fabrics and center mesh panel for superior breathability
- Strategically placed 3mm memory foam padding for vibration dampening while still allowing for proper blood flow
- Silicone print on palm for secure grip
- Extended cuff with bonded front hem and foldover back cuff
- Nylon webbing for easy on/off
- Note: The fit of these glove is generous. Terry suggests ordering down a size if in between.
Palm Padding: Foam
Touchscreen Compatible: -
Knuckle Protection: -
Thumb Wipe: -