The Tifosi Dolomite 2.0 Matte Gunmetal Orange Fototec sunglasses are an ideal choice for having a true all-in-one set of high performance eyewear. The Fototec in the sunglasses' name means the lens sports variable tint technology that adjusts rapidly to changing light conditions. Tifosi is a leader in this variable tint technology and their Fototec lenses are renowned for their incredible speed in reacting to changing light conditions -- meaning you'll always have a perfect view of the road/trail ahead. The included Backcountry Orange Fototec lens is a stellar all-arounder as it features a wide transition range - 45.4% light transmission to 17.9% light transmission. Its orange to brown tint enhances contrast, particularly in forests and wooded environments, making it a great option for mountain biking (or hiking and trail running, too, when you're off the bike). Quality abounds through the rest of the Dolomite 2.0 Fototec sunglasses as the frame is constructed of super-sturdy, lightweight Grilamid TR-90 nylon while adjustable ear pads and nose pad ensure a perfect, precision fit.
- Includes 1 lens: Backcountry Orange Fototec (45.4-17.9% light transmission)
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame is lightweight, strong, and highly resistant to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate lenses are scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Vented lenses increase airflow to help prevent fogging
- Hydrophilic rubber adjustable temples and nose pads increase grip when in contact with sweat, resist aging and UV breakdown, and allow for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 100% protection from harmful UVA & UVB light rays
- Frame color: Matte gunmetal