Exceptionally bright, sunny days demand a special kind of eye protection and that's where the Tifosi Podium Black/White Multi-Lens Sunglasses with Clarion Mirror lenses truly excel. Not only are the Clarion Mirror lenses reflective and have very minimal light transmission properties, but they also sport a hydrophobic coating that repels water as well as sweat to ensure perfect vision. These are multi-lens sunglasses, however, and you're covered for any myriad assortment of light conditions you might find while riding. Also included are Tifosi's AC (all condition) Red lens, perfect for mixed light conditions, as well as a clear lenses for those occasions when light isn't a factor but you'd still appreciate protection for your eyes (think riding at night or in the rain). The Escalate HS's frame is constructed of super-sturdy, lightweight Grilamid TR-90 nylon while adjustable ear pads and nose pad ensure a perfect, precision fit.
- Clarion Mirror lens is reflective and ideal for bright conditions, ensures no distortion, and has a hydrophobic coating to repel sweat and water
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame is lightweight, strong, and highly resistant to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate lenses are scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Hydrophilic rubber adjustable temples and nose pads increase grip when in contact with sweat, resist aging and UV breakdown, and allow for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 100% protection from harmful UVA & UVB light rays
- Includes 3 interchangeable lenses: Clarion Purple Mirror (17.1% light transmission), AC Red (41.4% light transmission), and Clear (95.6% light transmission)
- Frame color: Black/white