Did you ever wish you could change the lenses on your sunglasses mid-ride because the conditions were in flux? The Tifosi Podium XC Fototec Sunglasses are the solution to that common situation. The Fototec in the sunglasses' name means the lens sports variable tint technology that adjusts rapidly to changing light conditions. Tifosi is a leader in this variable tint technology and their Fototec lenses are renowned for their incredible speed in reacting to changing light conditions -- meaning you'll always have a perfect view of the road/trail ahead. The included Light Night Fototec lens is a ideal all-arounder as it features the widest transition range of any Tifosi Fototec lens - 75.9% light transmission to 27.7% light transmission. As a result you're set for conditions varying from low light to high light. Additionally, its color-neutral tint won't distort colors. Quality abounds through the rest of the Podium XC Fototec sunglasses as the frame is constructed of super-sturdy, lightweight Grilamid TR-90 nylon while adjustable ear pads and nose pad ensure a perfect, precision fit.
- Includes 1 lens: Light Night Fototec (75.9-27.7% light transmission)
- Grilamid TR-90 nylon frame is lightweight, strong, and highly resistant to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate lenses are scratch resistant and shatterproof
- Frameless design for maximum field of vision
- Hydrophilic rubber adjustable temples and nose pads increase grip when in contact with sweat, resist aging and UV breakdown, and allow for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 100% protection from harmful UVA & UVB light rays
This product was added to our catalog on March 1, 2019