This is the Topeak Bikamper Tent.
- A lightweight 3-season personal shelter designed for bike adventures
- Utilizes 26", 27.5", 29", or 700c front wheel in place of tent poles while keeping cockpit and seat of bike dry and ready for the next day
- Main tent body constructed from water-resistant urethane coated 45D ripstop nylon and three mesh panels for ventilation
- Tent fly is constructed from waterproof 70D ripstop nylon for when the weather turns foul
- Both tent and fly pack to a small size to fit inside included stuff sack
- Not compatible with Fat Tire bikes
Capacity: 1 person
Weight: 2.98 lbs
Packed Size: 10.2" (26cm) L x 5.5" (14cm) W
Tuesday, Jan 5 2021 (8 weeks ago)
Topeak Bikamper Tent
Seriously? So if the tent is setup, then you can't ride your bike? So you have to also take off the front wheel - and have your rebound knobs on the fork deep into the dirt? What about setting up on different terrain? I'd go back to the drawing board on this one. This was obviously inspired by "Car Campers". Make a simple tent. Make it light. Make it compatible with your racks/system. This tent (as is) is going to be DOA.