You don't need a boardwalk and a beach to enjoy the smile-inducing bliss of a leisurely ride on the Tuesday May 1 Beach Cruiser. Its singlespeed drivetrain with a rear coaster brake makes riding intuitive and fun while the classic steel frame and fork are built super-tough. Tuesday utilizes Touch Down Geometry in all their frames which strategically places the seat back and lower. This ensures an ideal leg extension and an overall comfortable riding position.
And while we're speaking of comfort, the May 1 sports a Phat Classic saddle with elastomer springs as well as Kraton-based grips that mold to your hands for added relief. Furthermore, the 26x2.125" Cruiser tires deliver a plush ride and invite you to just hop on the May 1 and go.
- Classic steel cruiser frame and fork for strength and durability
- Touch Down Geometry for enhanced comfort
- Singlespeed drivetrain with rear coaster brake is the epitome of simplicity
- 26" alloy wheels with 2.125" wide Tuesday Cruiser tires for smooth-rolling comfort
- Plush Phat Classic saddle
- Kraton Cruiser grips
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2019