VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers 2.0 are totally redesigned to make them more durable, easier to get on, and easier to care for. They are still made from their signature, lightweight, waterproof material but they have reinforced the bottom of the shoe covers so they last longer. They also added a special coating to the inside so it is easier to dry and use again. VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers are designed for road biking on cool, foggy or misty days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute to the office, VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your bike shoes
- Reinforced: bottom and toe area are reinforced for increased durability
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
Application: Aerodynamic, Multi-Element
Coverage: Foot & Ankle
1: Put on sock and bike shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.
- To clean shoe covers/overshoes, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers/overshoes over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers/overshoes in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover/overshoe to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
This product was added to our catalog on May 27, 2020