Vittoria Air-Liner Tubeless MTB Tire Insert Description:
The Vittoria Air-Liner is a foam-based tubular insert for tubeless tires designed to protect the rim, enhance grip and prevent punctures. Additional advantages include more grip in both climbing and descending, allowing lower tire pressures, and absorbing high-frequency vibrations for a more comfortable ride. Sold individually. Available in multiple sizes for applications in Cross Country tires to All Mountian/Enduro to Plus & Fat tire sizes.
- Air-Liner can be used on both standard wheels and tubeless-ready wheels, with both tubeless and tubeless-ready tires, and with any type of sealant – preferably without ammonia
- Fits any type of valve for tubeless
- Enhanced rim protection Allows for lower tire pressures
- Prevents burping effect Prevents bead breaking
- Allows for tires with lighter casing
- 2000 hours in normal conditions, based on a rider weighing 80kg
- Sizing: S: 1.9" - 2.25", M: 2.3" - 2.5", L: 2.6" - 2.7", XL: 2.8" - 4.0"
- Intended Use: MTB
- Weight: S: 90g, M: 165g, L: 200g, XL: 234g
This product was added to our catalog on October 31, 2018