The Vittoria Barzo G2.0 29" XC Race Tire is perfect for riding technical XC. The Barzo is the choice of the 2015 World Champion, as well as the winner of the BC Bike Race. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, with its alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
- XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain.
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip.
- Square knobs offer stability and durability.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2019