The Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Competition TLR Tubeless Road Tire takes the proven Corsa tire and makes it better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance.
- Tubeless ready version of the Corsa tire features a lightweight, fast casing
- Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España, Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games.
- Premium cotton casing conforms closer to the road’s surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 4C/G2.0 | Corespun-K
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 290g (700c | 25mm), 310g (700c | 28mm)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Thursday, November 18, 2021