The Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Road Tire tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa. Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and technical 4C Graphene compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- Twin pack includes two Corsa Control tires and two latex tubes w/ 48mm valve stems
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche.
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides.
Tire Type: Clincher
Compound | Casing: 4C/G2.0 | Corespun-K
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Color: Tan Wall
Weight: 265g (700c | 25mm - Single Tire)
This product was added to our catalog on August 17, 2020