Vittoria Corsa N.EXT Road Tire Description:
Fast, durable, and super lightweight? Can it really be so? The Vittoria Corsa N.ext Road Tire reimagines the Corsa design by using a nylon casing instead of cotton. Combined with a puncture-resistant belt and Graphene + Silica compound, Vittoria has created a tough tire that is still light and race-ready. Retaining the classic Corsa tread pattern, the Corsa N.ext rolls fast on the straightaway and provides ample traction when cornering. Weighing in at 191g (700c | 24mm), this tire is light and ready for competition.
Check out the Performance Bicycle Blog for an in-depth look and review of the Vittoria Corsa N.EXT.
- Combines the speed of the Corsa tire with the durability of a nylon casing
- Tube-type version of the Corsa N.ext maximizes weight savings
- Graphene + Silica compound provides longer mileage and better grip
- 3 Layers of nylon casing below center tread and puncture protection belt below tread surface
- Center tread with classic Corsa pattern is designed for rolling efficiency and speed
- Side tread with closely spaced grooves offers enhanced grip in corners
- TWI (Tread Wear Indicator) a small hole in the center of the tread can be used to monitor tire life
|Compound | Casing:
||Graphene + Silica | Nylon
|TPI (Threads Per Inch):
||200 TPI (2x 100 TPI Layers)
||80 - 130 PSI Max (Varies By Model)
||191g (700c | 24mm)
||212g (700c | 28mm)
||243g (700c | 34mm)
The Vittoria Corsa N.ext Road Tire is also available in a Tubeless Version.
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2022