The Vittoria Mezcal III XC G2.0 TNT Tubeless Mountain Bike Tire is a versatile tire that can get you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob makes traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal offers grip, durability, and low weight.
- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed.
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance.
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life.
- Functionalized Graphene 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 4C | XC Trail Nylon
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Inflation: 29 - 58 PSI
Weight: 670g (27.5" | 2.25"), 725g (29" | 2.25")
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2019