The Vittoria Terreno Mix C2 Gravel Tire is ideal for changing course conditions in Gravel or Cyclocross applications. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain.
Note: This tire is the tube-type version and is not tubeless compatible
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain.
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction.
- 2 compounds in the tread (2C) for increased wear life and grip.
- 20 TPI nylon casing provides great stability and cut resistance
- Functionalized C2 compound delivers outstanding durability
- This tire with black sidewalls and 2C compound is the tube-type version and is not tubeless compatible
Tire Type: Clincher
Compound | Casing: 2C | Nylon
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 20 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 618g (700c | 33mm)
This product was added to our catalog on February 19, 2021