The Vredestein Black Panther Xtreme TLR mountain tire is kind of like the Swiss Army Knife of competition tires. It's engineered to perform well in pretty much all kinds of conditions, so no matter what the trail is throwing at you, it'll hold its own. It's tubeless ready to save weight and eliminate pinch flats, and the five row tread structure with aggressive off-set center knobs and big beefy shoulders is ideal for everything from hardpack to a mud fest.
- Five row tread pattern provides plenty of traction in all conditions
- TLR tubeless ready to help you save weight and reduce the number of flats you get
- Continuous center tread for low rolling resistance
- XTREME tread pattern uses off-set center treads for lower rolling resistance and larger, aggressive side knobs for optimized cornering and traction
- Durable 120 TPI casing is supple and wears well
- Kevlar bead helps hold the tire on the rim
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018