The solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 Ceramic Hybrid sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with BB30 Wide 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm (BB30 Wide, BB30a/PF30a, 386EVO, Rotor 3D+, SRAM BB30 Wide, RaceFace Cinch).
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30 Wide, BB30a, 386EVO, Rotor 3D+, SRAM BB30 Wide
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm
- Weight: 94g
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2017