The No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel or commuting. Featuring the flat mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts and 12mm thru-axle dropouts to create a refined, clean design that trims considerable weight over previous versions. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat mount disc brakes
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- 700c x 42 mm or 650b x 50 mm max recommended tire size
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12"
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs
|S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter||28.6|
|Front Axle||12mm Thru x 100mm|
|Brake Mount (Fork)||Flat Mount 160|
|Steerer Tube Length (mm)||350mm|
|Brake Mount (Fork)||Flat Mount 140|
|Rotor Size (Fork)||160, 140|
|Axle to Crown Length||395mm|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018