Wolf Tooth CAMO Direct Mount Spiders.
- Note that this is a CAMO spider ONLY. A CAMO chainring is required to complete this system
- Benefits of the CAMO system include: perfect chainline - for minimum wear and shifting precision; optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear; price - for less expensive replacement chainrings; swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- M8 (minus 8mm - dished towards the frame) is for standard 49mm chainline (GXP and BB30 Long Spindle). This is for use on bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes
- M5 (minus 5mm - dished towards the frame) is for 52mm chainline that boost bikes may need
- M2 (minus 2mm - dished towards the frame) is for a 49mm chainline on a BB30 short spindle crankset
- P2 (plus 2mm - dished outwards away from the frame) is for fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm spindle
- CAMO spider includes black mounting bolts
- Material 7075-T6. Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Torque bolts only to 3 Nm -- they are aluminum and can be damaged by excessive torque
|Armx BCD:||GXP direct mount|
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, July 12, 2021