Wolf Tooth CAMO Stainless Steel Round Chainrings.
- Note that this is a CAMO chainring ONLY. A CAMO spider is required to complete this system. Not compatible with any other spider
- Benefits of the CAMO system include: perfect chainline - for minimum wear and shifting precision; optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear; price - for less expensive replacement chainrings; swapping - very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel. Will last 5-10x longer (or even more) than 7075 aluminum chainrings
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability. Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Torque bolts to 4 NM
|Ring Type:||single (anti chain drop)|
|Armx BCD:||CAMO only|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018