If you are a rider that fearlessly takes the tough lines and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf™ chainguide is for you. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings like our patented Drop-Stop chainrings, the GnarWolf will keep you chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions
- Infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required
- Infinite vertical adjustement between 28t and 36t round rings (28t-34t elliptical)
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA. Material 7075-T6 with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG 05 Mount
- Installation instructions shown in photos on this page.
- Optimized for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings.
- Round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28t-34t
- For 1x use only
- Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
- Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1 mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frames ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
- Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)
Specifications:Material: 7075-T6 with Stainless Steel Hardware
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018