Tanpan allows the usage of Shimano Road Shifters with Shimano Dynasys rear derailleurs. Built to translate the differing cable pulls between the two systems, Tanpan allows for wider gear range, more gear options and better chain security with clutch derailleurs for road or gravel drivetrains.
- Not Compatible with Tiagra 4700
- Compatible with most road, CX and gravel bikes
- Designed to mount directly to adjuster-free cable stops on Shimano rear derailleurs
- Certain chainring and cassette configurations benefit from a Goatlink
- If the rear derailleur cable is routed internally through the chainstay and exits at the end of the chainstay above the axle or past the axle out the very end, you will need to utilize the inline ferrule
- Designed to be used with Shimano 10-speed Dynasys rear derailleurs and most Shimano 10-speed road shifters
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018