The Judge is WTB's rowdiest rear tire…for loose, sketchy descents. Centerline knob groups alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with the rolling efficiency you demand of a rear tire. Burly outer knobs provide the support needed to keep them digging while slapping berms or spraying loam. WTB optimized the Judge for wide rims to provide a flatter tire profile that makes the outer knobs easy to find while cornering. The Judge keeps everything in order, whether dry and loose or wet and sloppy.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- WTB's rowdiest rear-focused tire for loose, sketchy descents
- Center knobs alternate between long and wide to pair hard braking traction with rolling efficiency
- Burly outer knobs provide support while cornering
- Optimized for 25-35mm internal width rims
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
27.5 x 2.40 (TCS Tough): 1281g
29 x 2.40 (TCS Tough): 1295g
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2019