The WTB Nano Tire is built for speed, and it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all-out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire.
With WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all. Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- Dual DNA: Tire compound balances traction and durability
- SG2: SG2 puncture-resistant nylon layer provides bead-to-bead coverage to protect both the tread and sidewalls
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System is WTB's standardized tubeless rim/tire system designed to meet international ETRTO standards and deliver unbeatable reliability
- Light Casing: TCS Light tires feature one layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of a tire
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light/Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI (Light/Fast), 120 TPI (Light/Fast w/ SG2)
Puncture Protection: Yes (w/ SG2)
Inflation: 50 PSI Max
Weight: 530g (700c | 40mm | Light/Fast), 545g (700c | 40mm | Light/Fast w/ SG2)
This product was added to our catalog on October 21, 2021