Perfect for short track XC races, dirt jumping and urban sessions, the WTB Nano Mountain tire is made with grippy Dual DNA rubber, and a supple 60 TPI casing. Elevated centerline tread rolls fast over hard surfaces, while the micro-knob shoulder tread design increases cornering grip.
WTB's Dual DNA compound is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- Elevated centerline rolls effortlessly on hard surfaces
- Numerous micro knob working edges provide lateral traction and predictability
- Single layer casing conforms to terrain to provide high performance and a low rotational weight
- Dual DNA uses two compounds that maximize efficiency, traction, and durability
- TCS tubeless technology brings the added benefits of lower tire pressures, less flats, and reduced rolling resistance
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light/Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 609g (29" | 2.1")
This product was added to our catalog on December 3, 2021