Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supported side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- Slash Guard: Nylon insert spanning the entire sidewall, from tire bead to outer knob, providing additional sidewall protection without unnecessary weight
27.5 x 2.40 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1071g
27.5 x 2.60 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1071g
29 x 2.40 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1196g
29 x 2.60 (TCS Light+Slash Guard): 1195g
27.5 x 2.40 (TCS Tough): 1156g
27.5 x 2.90 (TCS Tough): 1197g
29 x 2.40 (TCS Tough): 1224g
29 x 2.60 (TCS Tough): 1286g
This product was added to our catalog on March 12, 2019