Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supported side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss.
With WTB's TriTec compound you get three compounds that provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction.
- Tall, tightly spaced knobs maximize braking traction and extend its longevity
- Strategically placed siping maximizes traction when leaning the bike over
- Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Often used as a rear tire and paired with a WTB Vigilante in front
- TriTec: TriTec combines three compounds to provide optimal levels traction support, and durability
- Light Casing: TCS Light tires feature one layer of casing to minimize rotational weight while increasing the overall liveliness of a tire
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- Tough/Fast Rolling tires are E-25 E-bike compatible
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall & Tread
Weight: 1045g (27.5" | 2.4"), 1197g (27.5" | 2.6"), 1081g (29" | 2.4"), 1216g (29" | 2.6")
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Saturday, March 11, 2023