The WTB Venture 700c Road Plus tread pattern is among the most versatile tread in the WTB lineup. Delivering pinnacle performance across the widest range of dirt and gravel conditions without sacrificing efficiency on smooth tarmac or broken pavement. The supportive centerline tread provides traction over hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold through gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection on even the roughest gravel roads. Available with black or tan sidewalls, all Venture 40 and 50 tires feature a lightweight TCS™ tubeless casing to optimize both performance and reliability. The SG2 puncture protection utilizes a lightweight nylon insert providing bead-to-bead coverage against slashes and punctures.
Among the most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain.
- WTB's most versatile road tire for varied terrain and conditions
- Tightly-spaced centerline tread rides smooth and efficiently on pavement and hardpack surfaces
- Rows of outer knobs provide steadfast cornering traction on loose gravel or dirt
- Road TCS casing provides tubeless reliability at a minimal weight
- 120tpi casing
- SG2 punture protection utilizes nylon fibers that have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight
- SG2 puncture protection also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewalls