The WTB Venture tire utilizes a tread pattern that is among the most versatile in the WTB lineup. Delivering pinnacle performance across the widest range of dirt and gravel conditions without sacrificing efficiency on smooth tarmac or broken pavement. The supportive centerline tread provides traction over hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold through gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection on even the roughest gravel roads.
With WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all. Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- WTB's most versatile road tire for varied terrain and conditions
- Tightly-spaced centerline tread rides smooth and efficiently on pavement and hardpack surfaces
- Rows of outer knobs provide steadfast cornering traction on loose gravel or dirt
- SG2 puncture protection utilizes nylon fibers that have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight
- SG2 puncture protection also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewalls
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: Tread & Sidewall (SG2)
Weight: 551g (700c | 40mm)
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2021