Born from the need to race in European enduro events, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive All Mountain tire, and first choice for Team WTB’s Mark Weir. The square-lugged open-tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while the stiff outside knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business.
WTB's Gravity DNA rubber compound consists of 48A durometer, glue-like conforming rubber that creates uncanny traction with tuned rebound characteristics and is designed to take harsh hits yet not fumble for footing.
- Square lugged open tread pattern offers stability in loose or wet terrain, while stiff outside knobs grip at steep lean angles
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
27.5 x 2.30 (TCS Light): 900g
29 x 2.30 (TCS Light): 947g
27.5 x 2.30 (TCS Tough): 1140g
27.5 x 2.50 (TCS Tough): 1174g
27.5 x 2.60 (TCS Tough): 1340g
29 x 2.30 (TCS Tough): 1141g
29 x 2.50 (TCS Tough): 1251g
29 x 2.60 (TCS Tough): 1349g