Please Log in to receive a notification when this item arrives in stock.
The YESS MX-Y 24" BMX Race Frame is an evolution of the Type-X frame, but is unique in that it is setup for disc brakes (140mm rotor), and belt drive out of the box. Handmade in Canada, from a unique aluminum tube-set to shed weight, while at the same time improving strength and rigidity. Combine this with an integrated CNC machined headtube, custom hydro-formed front triangle with large weld areas for strength, and machined Euro bottom bracket shell and you have a race frame equipped for battle. Additionally, an asymmetric rear stay assembly allows quick chain/gear swaps, and also creates a full belt drive ready setup. A quick release seat post clamp is included, and 15mm CNC machined dropout slots are machined to fit the included 3/8" fully integrated chain adjuster (optional tensioner available).
- CNC machined integrated headtube
- Custom hydro-formed top and downtube with large weld areas for strength
- Machined Euro BB shell
- Asymmetric rear stay assembly allows for quick chain/gear swaps and is fully belt drive compatible
- Disc-brake mounts
- Quick release seat post clamp (included)
- 15mm CNC machined dropout slots
- 3/8" Chain adjuster included (optional tensioner available)
- Geometry: See geometry specifications in resources below
|Size||Toptube||Chainstay||Head Tube Angle||Seat Angle||BB Height||Head Tube||Rider Area||Seat Post||Weight|
|Pro Cruiser||20.375||15"||73.5°||68°||11.75"||1-1/8"||21.625"||27.2mm||3.6 lbs|
This product was added to our catalog on November 1, 2019