The Service Course 70 XPLR help you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal “comfort zone” position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today’s riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. Zipp met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare.
- Zipp`s new road bar is intended for road and the path beyond including gravel, mud, dirt and even single track
- The Service Course 70 XPLR places your hands and body in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain
- The 70 XPLR also features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul
- Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding.
- 11° outsweep and 5° drop flare for improved comfort and control
Width: 42, 44, 46cm
Weight: 322g (44cm)
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2021