The ZOIC Premium Liner features a super soft Italian-made chamois, Veloce from Elastic Interface, constructed of multi-level ergonomic foam with 4-way stretch and advanced moisture-wicking properties. ZOIC's revolutionary Quick Release Fly with its horizontal design allows you to stop, drop, and roll whenever nature calls. A Quick Draw Pocket provides a handy place to stash a bar or gel for fast refueling, perfect when you want to streamline your profile for shorter rides or race day optimization.
Wear ZOIC padded cycling liners to make any short a bike short. These inner shorts provide cushion and comfort for bike rides of any duration. ZOIC cycling liners are categorized by ride time, based upon thickness of the chamois pad and how soft or firm the foam is, to help you choose the liner you need. The Premium Liner has soft cushioning and is recommended for rides lasting 3 hours.
- Spandex fabric provides stretch, breathability, and wicking
- Revolutionary Quick Relief Fly
- Quick Draw Pocket on the right thigh, ideal for bars & gels
- Reverse stitching places seams away from the body to reduce chafing
- Plush elastic on waistband and leg openings is soft against the skin
- Tagless labels for a clean fit
- Elastic Interface Veloce pad
- Dual density foam provides soft cushioning
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Multi-level profile for an anatomic fit
- Chamois Made in Italy