Shimano Ultegra Di2 Junction BoxWhat you need to know: Ultegra Di2 Conversion
Shimano's simplified, modular wiring system for its Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting system is an improvement over the Dura Ace Di2's wiring setup. Mounted to the cable guide beneath the bottom bracket shell (for externally wired systems), the junction box neatly and securely connects the wires running from the front derailleur, rear derailleur, shift levers and battery, powering and integrating the entire system.
- Mounts beneath bottom bracket shell
- Provides secure, waterproof interconnection of Di2 system wiring
- For externally wired Di2 setups
- Not compatible with Dura Ace Di2
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Junction Box
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 system