The Elite Tuo is an interactive wheel-on trainer with automatic resistance adjustment. A compact, stylish indoor trainer created in cooperation with Adriano Design. Designed to exist seamlessly in any part of your house, while taking your training sessions to the next level. Compatible with multiple e-training software platforms via wireless communication. Elastogel resistance roller increases tire life and decreases noise. Stylish construction consists of a minimalist aluminum resistance unit, steel frame, and beechwood legs. Beautiful in use and elegant when stored.
- Tuo can be managed via the My E-Training software (12-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services (which usually require paid subscription), such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Compatible with 130mm QR all the way to 148 x 12mm thru-axle with included adaptors
- Compatible with wheels 26" up to 29"
- Simulates up to a 10% slope
- Accuracy to +/- 3%
- Includes 12-month free subscription to My E-Training software and app
Max Slope Simulated: 10%
Max Power: 1250 W (40 km/h) – 2050 W (60 km/h)
Resistance: Electronically Managed Magnetic Brake
Wireless Communication: ANT+ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power, Speed and Cadence)
Connection Indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
Control Via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+ and/or Bluetooth
Compatibility: Road and Mountain Bikes. Quick Release and Thru Axle.
Weight: 22.7 lbs (10.3 kg)
Dimensions Open (mm): 680 x 690 x 410
Dimensions Folded (mm): 430 x 315 x 560
This product was added to our catalog on December 22, 2020