Forma has the same structure and design as the Carbon lite model. The body in elastomerized Nylon 12 filled with carbon fiber is covered in real leather in the black versions and Lorica microfibre in the colored ones. This model is not padded, therefore Forma is particularly suited for cyclists used to pedaling on rigid seats with an average width. The Forma model has been designed for cyclists who are looking for greater seat comfort compared to that guaranteed by the narrower composite version. The patented features by Selle SMP such as the completely free central channel, the original eagle-beak nose and the raised rear make these models additionally streamlined. “Designed on your body”, the advertising slogan for the seat, defines it best. Indicated for people with a medium-wide pelvis.
- Cover: High Performance Microfiber: great resistance without color cuts.
- Padding: Special foamed elastomer with extraordinary elasticity: performance unchanged over time, right balance of softness and compression strength.
- Body: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: to overcome the most stringent resistance and stability tests over time, while providing the necessary lightness.
- Fixing Plates: Nylon 12 loaded with carbon fiber: higher standards of security and robustness.
- Rail: Alloy tube Ø 7.1 mm: great longitudinal elasticity, high resistance to mechanical stress and corrosion.
Rail Size: 7 x 7mm (Standard)
Rail Material: AISI 304 Stainless Steel
Cover Material: Synthetic (Microfiber)
This product was added to our catalog on July 3, 2017