These are perfect for bike commuters, or anyone else who wants to wear casual clothes as an outer layer.
- Moderately padded, five layer, anti-bacterial, seamless chamois is exceptionally soft, cool and comfortable
- Widely used for cycling, spinning, exercise cycles, motorcycle riding and horseback riding
- Lycra and soft cotton fibers rapidly wick away perspiration
- All seams are flat stitched for extra comfort Lightweight polyester crepe fabric (100% polyester fibers)
- Elastic at thigh
- Works best when worn under loose fitting shorts or under cycling shorts as extra padding
This product was added to our catalog on December 1, 2020
I wear a women's 12 in pants and shorts right now. I am older and not slim. I think the legs were a bit tight for me, but they fit and I did not feel encumbered in my ride, so I guess they must be fine. :)
on the product PACKAGE there is more information about the sizing.
XS-18-21" / S-22-26" / M-27-31" / L-32-36" / XL-37-40"
I did wear them in BLAZING humidity on a 2 hour ride and although my bottom was basically asleep by the end of it,
the LINERS were pretty comfortable and I am glad to have them. I would prefer to have BIKE SHORTS, but I am trying to loose weight and did not want to buy something that hopefully will not fit me soon. AND there is not easy place to try cycling clothes on, near to me.
So, I feel that they are a nice solution to a little more comfort and a LOT LESS bunchy-ness.