Assosoires Spring/Fall Booties are an ultra lightweight, zip-free overshoes are are perfect for spring and fall riding have excellent aerodynamic performance. Based on numerous prototypes and race-trialed by Fabian Cancellara in his gold medal-winning time trial at the 2016 Rio Olympics, these booties for spring and fall riding are an elevated cycling overshoe with an all-new ergonomic cut to avoid wrinkles and increase their aerodynamic performance. Lightweight and breathable, these riding overshoes from their Assosoires collection embody the essential characteristics of a lightweight, mid-season shoe cover by bridging the gap between an aero bootie and a warm winter overshoe with a blend of materials that lock out wind and water without compromising on weight or breathability.
- Sens 2L: These tiburuBooties have been constructed using a double layer of our lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit.
- Engineered by Assos textile developers, Sens Tex is known for its low volume, freedom of movement, and second skin-like sensation.
- Tech Sheen: The super stretchy and hardwearing warp-knit mesh used on the ankles is resilient to tears while its open structure enhances breathability.
- Zip-free construction: A stripped-back design for increased comfort and performance.
- Taped edges: Minimal seams to retain warmth, increase comfort and add longevity to the product that will certainly encounter inclement weather and tough riding throughout the seasons. The design also has a raw-cut opening for the cleat.
- climaRange color accents: It features an internal color-coordinated accent of yellow to denote its climaRange season on the toe panel, which simplifies your pre-ride dressing ritual.
Composition: 78%PA / 22%EA
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2020