Assos ASSOSOIRES Spring/Fall Toe Cover G2 are perfect for when booties are overkill. The textile they used is their jacket-proven 3L NEOS Light softshell, which is composed of an ultralight membrane that’s both waterproof and breathable. Assos then went a step further, taping the seams throughout the covers to ensure that your vulnerable toes remain insulated and protected from ice-cold wind, road spray, and rain as you pedal through harsh weather. The underside of the cover features a reinforced, non-slip material that adds traction and durability, while the internal silicone band keeps the covers securely in place. As with their booties, these feature raw-cut zeroCuff to create the smoothest transition possible between your shoe and the fabric, furthering the aerodynamic profile.
- NEOS Light: A patented 3L windproof and highly breathable softshell constructed with a PU bonded membrane for added water-repellency. Weight: 270g/m2; Breathability: MVP 27,000g/m2/24h; Water Column: >10,000mm; Elasticity: 4-way stretch.
- gripTecx: This grippy monostretch textile is applied to the sole for durability and to boost traction while walking.
- Taped Seams: All internal seams are taped to enhance the watertight properties of the covers.
- Silicone Treatment: An internal band of silicone grips the top of the shoe to deliver a secure, stay-put fit.
- zeroCuff: A raw-cut edge creates the smoothest transition possible between the shoe and the toe cover.